Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Nas & Kendrick Lamar Talk Swizz Beatz & Timbaland Beat Battle


With an official date being revealed soon, Swizz and Timbo continue to hype things up with a pair of IG clips featuring Nas and Kendrick Lamar sharing their thoughts.
While Nas seemed torn (“Y’all both my brothers. I just wanna watch it go down. The game needs it.”), Kung Fu Kenny seemed to lean towards Swizz as he broke down his days as a young rapper checking the credits of his favorite songs.
“When I first started rhyming… what I used to do was check the f*ckin’ credits,” Dot said. “I don’t know if the kids are doing it, but I’m gonna explain to you, Checking the credits is how I know I want to work with Swizz one day. I remember my favorite fuckin’ beats. Checking the credits and they say Swizz on it.”



A post shared by Timbo the King (@timbaland) on

Via 2DOPEBOYZ 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home