Friday, September 11, 2020

Bruno Martini & Timbaland Feat. Mayra, Johnny Franco - SKIN


"Skin" has a vibe, a completely original and unique to you. It's a fusion of country and contemporary with the beats of modern , Bruno Martini and Timbaland connect On The second single from the album, “Genuine”, comes now to digital platforms, and will also count with the participation of Mayra and Johnny Franco.
        The Skin is a form of music that really touches me. It is, in fact, it's one of the songs that's most important I've ever done in my life. And I think we've found a sound that is very unique and different from everything else. For me, the theme is a work of art. This is one of my favorites, is a song of feelings, a song that takes you to various places, you have to allow yourself to engage so you feel it in your skin,”says Bruno. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home