Sunday, November 4, 2018

Timbaland // The Producer Studio 🎛


have you been trying out any new technology to make sounds?
I Switched to Ableton. (Ableton Live is A Software Music Sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation for OS X and Windows.)

You’ve created countless hits, what song stands out for you as the best of Timbaland so far? Why?
I Love Them all, Seriously. Each One Represents a Part Of My Life And What I Was Going Through At That Time 


What Artists are you keen to collaborate with in the near future?
You'll see, one new artist is on 9 songs on my new LP.

 Are we yet to see your best work? When can we expect to see some new material?
I have several projects dropping in 2018, so get ready



http://timbalandpage.tumblr.com/post/179572812103

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home