Friday, March 10, 2017

Jojo Talks About Working with Timbaland On #ThePopGame


in Recent Interview Jojo Told  www.melty.fr About working With Timbaland on New Project this Year, and that's probably on Timbo's New TV show "The Pop Game" on Liftime, New collabortion would be Amazing for sure, check out what Jojo said about the Legendary Producer:

Timbaland & Jojo

In 2009 you collaborated with Timbaland on the track "Lose Control". How was it working with him ?JoJo : "It was really nice to work with Timbaland in the studio. At this time it has helped me to gain confidence in me. I am someone who is quite a perfectionist. As I started to every time my taken in the studio until my voice is perfect, he was always there telling me, "Stop, do not be too hard against yourself, your voice is super." Also I have reworked with Timbaland recently on one of his projects that is going to happen this year." 

 


Jojo visits the house this week on #ThePopGame. See what advice she gives out on Friday 17th at 11/10c on #LifetimeTv 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home