Thursday, June 23, 2016

Timbaland - Every Second Count: NBA Plays Off (Final Version)

Timbaland recently wrote a song called “Every Second Counts,” which will be featured as part of the NBA’s This Is Why We Play advertising campaign. The 30-second clip will debut during two games: the Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Clippers and the Oklahoma City Thunder vs. the San Antonio Spurs.

Timbaland Says that his upbeat music is a natural fit for the NBA’s fast-paced action. “They just said they wanted energy, so that’s why they came to me. The NBA is great, but it’s about contributing my music to a part of rhythm, and basketball is a rhythm. That’s what made it stick out to me.”

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2020 at 4:45 AM , Blogger watsoon said...

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
NBA중계

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home